Friday, April 07, 2017
Using your feedback from the HRSA Grantee Survey 2016, along with industry best practices, we have updated the HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHBs) Home Page to improve your user experience! Whether you need to work on application, submission or task - it will be easier than ever!
Some of the new EHBs features include:
- Home Page: The EHBs Home will now feature widgets to help you easily navigate to your tasks, view help videos, track submitted items, pin favorites to the Home Page for quick access, and navigate to recently accessed items.
- Navigation: The entire HRSA EHBs is now at your fingertips with the new Navigation Panel.
- Getting Started: Working on your tasks has never been easier. The new Getting Started will help users get everything organized to start working in the EHBs.
- Help: A new Resources Tab has been added where you can find helpful information.
- Contact Us: The enhanced Contact Us page now includes Project Officer (PO) and Grants
Management Specialist (GMS) contact information for all the grants in your portfolio.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
HRSA will be changing the EHBs login ID format from a username to your email address. This improvement facilitates unique user IDs across the EHBs community and makes it easier for you to remember your username. As a result of this enhancement, a single email address can be associated with only one - not multiple - EHBs accounts.
How will this affect me? What do I have to do?
If you have only one EHBs account associated to an email address, you don’t have to do anything! We’ll change your username automatically to match the email address associated to your account. Starting on November 21, 2014, you’ll stop using your current username and start using your email address to log in.
If you have multiple accounts associated to one email address, you’ll need to update each of your accounts so that each has a unique email address. Please check your email for important information regarding your specific accounts.
How do I change the email address associated to my account?
Follow these steps to update your EHBs account profile. Remember that each account must have a unique email address associated to it because it will also be the login ID for that account, so if you have multiple accounts, you must complete this for each of your accounts and associate a different email address to each one.
► To update your EHBs account profile with a unique email address:
1. Navigate to the HRSA EHBs website at https://grants.hrsa.gov/.
2. Click one of the EHBs choices based on your account type (Applicant/Grantee or FI Review).
3. Type your current username and password, and click Login.
4. Hover over your username in the top right corner of the EHBs home page.
5. Select View/Update Profile in the drop down list to display the View/Update Profile page.
6. In the Email text box, type a unique email address.
7. Click Continue to display the Confirmation page.
8. Verify that the information is correct, and click Confirm.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
This notice is to inform you of several changes to the HRSA Electronic Handbooks(EHBs) and Contact Center operations which went into effect on Friday, August 1, 2014.
- HRSA Contact Center Hours:
- To better support you, HRSA has extended the hours of the HRSA Contact Center. The HRSA Contact Center now operates Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Previous hours were 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- New Error Reporting Capability:
- To expedite the reporting of system errors, a new feature has been added to the EHBs. When users encounter an “unexpected error” popup, an option for the user to report the error displays. The popup form captures all pertinent user and error information and provides a “comments” section. Once the form is submitted, a help ticket is created and automatically forwarded to the appropriate HRSA staff for evaluation and resolution.
- User Feedback Capability:
- The EHBs now provides a “User Feedback” form where you can enter comments, concerns, and suggestions. You can access this form by clicking the “Feedback Form” icon in the EHBs system toolbar.
Sunday, June 09, 2013
The program specific forms included in the applications for Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) funding opportunities have been upgraded to the New EHBs User Interface (UI). Along with this upgrade, we have also made these forms more intuitive by -
- Providing additional details about various form fields using information icons. Just hover your mouse over these information icons to find out more about the related fields. These details will help in explaining the data required by BPHC in these fields and will help applicants in providing relevant details.
- Providing examples and formats of acceptable data in form fields. This will help applicants to know what type of data will be accepted by the system so that they can complete the forms faster by avoiding data type errors.
- Including correction guidelines in the validation messages. These guidelines will provide information about how to correct any errors in a form.
These usability features will make the system easier to use and reduce the amount of time needed to complete and submit applications through the EHBs. For every BPHC funding opportunity, there is a user guide that provides details about the business rules implemented for each program specific form included in the opportunity along with guidance related to using some of the new user interface features.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The Noncompeting Continuation Progress Reports have been upgraded to the new User Interface (UI). The information collected and validation rules will not change, however, you will have the benefit of improved navigational features available in the new UI..
The NCC User Guides have been updated and can be found along with FAQs relating to the NCC UI Upgrade in the EHBs Help and Knowledge Base.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
HRSA has updated the EHBs User Interface to significantly improve the ability of users to conduct work within the EHBs, making it more intuitive and faster to use.
In order to help you use the updated EHBs, we have developed a set of short videos that will teach you how to make the most of these improvements.
The videos are short and specific, and will answer your questions quickly and in an easy-to-use environment: HRSATube.
If you are not yet aware of HRSATube, it is a channel on YouTube. On HRSATube, you will find videos on primary health care, health IT, organ donation,
HIV/AIDS, the National Health Service Corps and other topics related to access to health care. There is a wealth of information about HRSA, including an EHB playlist,
where all of the new User Interface upgrade help videos will be posted.
In addition, you can always call the HRSA Contact Center if you need any help or to receive individualized assistance at 877-Go-4-HRSA (877-464-4772).